We live in times and society where the pressures to buy and to show off the things we have bought (materialism) is enormous. Our inability to afford these things or put money aside for them has pushed us to the direction of buying on credit (getting things now and paying for them over time thereafter). Credit can, if approached with caution and discipline, greatly improve the quality of our lives. It can afford us things that we need now that we do not have cash to buy, for example, we may not afford to buy houses cash but may take a mortgage bond and pay affordable instalments over time, or take out a hire purchase for a car personal or business use. Credit can however become addictive resulting in impulsive buying habits (buying things that you do not need because you can afford them through credit limit). The fact that … Read the rest
- POSB Everyday Card – It is a card that has been designed to offer people in meeting their everyday shopping needs and comes with various deals, promotions and discounts for grocery shopping, taxi booking, paying utility bills etc. The offers the users with cash rebates for all of their transactions and helps them to save a lot of money in the process. People aged 21 and above can apply for this card and they will not have to pay a lot of annual fee for using the services offered with it.
- Citibank Rewards – It is the ideal card for those who want to enjoy a comprehensive rewards program and earn a decent amount of reward points every time they use their card for any transaction. The best about this card is that, it will offer the cardholders with discounts at some of the most popular stores in Reebonz, Luxola
The Small Business Administration or SBA does not provide money to the small business owners and it only acts as the guarantor who develops important guidelines for these funds that are actually provided by banks, microlending agencies, lenders and community development organizations. 7 (A) is a popular kind of fund that is offered by SBA and it is mainly used for capital investment, debt refinancing purpose and other procedures. It is vital to remember that they are able to apply for almost two million dollars and its term varies between seven to twenty five years. In fact, 504 is often used to purchase as well as improve fixed assets whose capital varies between one to four million dollars. Under it, the Small Business Administration backs up only forty percent of the total amount while the small business owners need to pay the remaining ten percent of the total amount. Microloans … Read the rest
There several different ways how money can be and can become an object. One scenario is if you needed funds back had a lack thereof, then that creates financial challenges. The second scenario is, if you have the funds available and you have access to it; to do want you want to do without hesitation of wondering where the funds would come from. Another scenario is if you have hired someone for certain services and have not compensated them according to the agreed amount for their labors, but you have withheld their wages, then this is fraud. James gives and ample warning to the rich who use these negative business transactions. James 5:1-6. We are to become wise stewards of all God has entrusted to us.
There is nothing wrong with having more than enough in material wealth. However, if the use of your financial status are not benefiting the … Read the rest
- Do not disclose your credit card info – You should never disclose your card number, security code, expiry date and other details of your card to anyone. These details can be used to make fraudulent transactions and so you need to make sure that no one has access to them. Even if you get calls from people claiming to work for your bank, do not disclose your card info to them.
- Keep your card safe – It is very important that you keep your cards safe and away from the reach of other people. Place your cards in a bag or wallet close to your body so that it cannot be easily snatched away. If you use a purse, make sure that it is properly zipped so that the cards do not fall off from your purse. Also, instead of carrying all your debit and credit cards with you all
Checking your financial health is not limited to balancing your check book or monitoring your monthly pay slip. It is not even about paying your debts and seeing to it that you have extra money on hand to pay for any eventualities. Here are the ways to check if your financial position is in good condition:
- Check your credit score. This is one of the utmost priorities because having a good credit rating makes you a reliable borrower and your credit opportunities is wide. The chances of being rejected with loan application also becomes low.
- Check your savings. The amount of money you save must mean something. For example, can your rely on it for daily expenses and other expenditures if you no longer have a job? For how long? Can I withdraw a portion and invest it somewhere else without making you financially insecure? There are situations when interest
Money should be multiplied – Whenever you get access to cash, think of a genuine and legal way to multiply what you have before you spend it on yourself. More is better as it gives you leverage and it multiplies your ability to make a difference. When I just started working in 1995, I thought that all the money I received was just for spending hence I could not wait for payday to buy music and spend on partying and having fun. I was very surprised to see friends beginning to buy assets such as cars etc and I still reverenced having a huge collection of CDs. Today I am a changed man. I know that I did Math in school in order to use it hence the term MULTIPLY excites me when it comes to money.
Money must work for you – There comes a time when you get … Read the rest
Organize Your Records
Your first step is making a list of all your assets, debts, and otherwise getting a comprehensive breakdown of your current financial standing. Most advisers will want to see tax returns, pay stubs, pension statements, investment and fund statements, and even your informal monthly budgets. If you can, try to have the past three years worth of records on hand before going to the meeting.
Decide What You Need
With your financial history in mind, you need to determine whether what you most need is financial planning, investment management, or both. Financial planning involves someone helping you create and execute a financial plan for your future, including IRAs and other tax strategies, as well as long-term investments to prepare you for retirement.
Investment Management on the other hand, takes a more aggressive approach to building wealth. If you are not interested in managing your own investments to … Read the rest
- You don’t know where to start.
If you’ve never examined your credit, you may not even know how to start to repair credit scores. Look online for credit tips to find out what you owe and how to start debt management.
- You don’t know what to do about erroneous debts.
Looked at your credit report and found that you don’t know what some of the entries are for? As many as 42 million people have errors on their credit reports.
- You think you don’t have the time.
Credit repair can be a time-consuming activity. But, with the help of quality credit repair companies, you can outsource some of the leg work while reaping the benefits of a better credit score.
- You are embarrassed.
Many of us have had debt management issues due to youthful disregard for financial responsibilities or getting in over our heads with credit card debt. But, your
Small business hiring dropped in September. If you want to know want’s going on in the market and find secure and cheap alternative business loans, this article is right for you.
Small Business Hiring &Alternative Business Loans
Up to now, small businesses tracked by ADP, a payroll company, report to have added on average some 28.600 jobs on a monthly basis. In 2018, that figure was 52.000. In August, that number was 66.000.
In September, U.S. companies increased the number of jobs by 135.000, according to a private survey by ADP. In comparison, the monthly average in 2018 was 225. 000. Mining and manufacturing were particularly weak. With the former having cut 3.000 jobs and manufacturing having added only 2.000 jobs.
In fact, September registered a drop not only in small business hiring but also in job creation at companies of all sizes.
Overall, employers say the difficulty of finding … Read the rest