- POSB Everyday Card – It is a card that has been designed to offer people in meeting their everyday shopping needs and comes with various deals, promotions and discounts for grocery shopping, taxi booking, paying utility bills etc. The offers the users with cash rebates for all of their transactions and helps them to save a lot of money in the process. People aged 21 and above can apply for this card and they will not have to pay a lot of annual fee for using the services offered with it.
- Citibank Rewards – It is the ideal card for those who want to enjoy a comprehensive rewards program and earn a decent amount of reward points every time they use their card for any transaction. The best about this card is that, it will offer the cardholders with discounts at some of the most popular stores in Reebonz, Luxola
- Do not disclose your credit card info – You should never disclose your card number, security code, expiry date and other details of your card to anyone. These details can be used to make fraudulent transactions and so you need to make sure that no one has access to them. Even if you get calls from people claiming to work for your bank, do not disclose your card info to them.
- Keep your card safe – It is very important that you keep your cards safe and away from the reach of other people. Place your cards in a bag or wallet close to your body so that it cannot be easily snatched away. If you use a purse, make sure that it is properly zipped so that the cards do not fall off from your purse. Also, instead of carrying all your debit and credit cards with you all
- You don’t know where to start.
If you’ve never examined your credit, you may not even know how to start to repair credit scores. Look online for credit tips to find out what you owe and how to start debt management.
- You don’t know what to do about erroneous debts.
Looked at your credit report and found that you don’t know what some of the entries are for? As many as 42 million people have errors on their credit reports.
- You think you don’t have the time.
Credit repair can be a time-consuming activity. But, with the help of quality credit repair companies, you can outsource some of the leg work while reaping the benefits of a better credit score.
- You are embarrassed.
Many of us have had debt management issues due to youthful disregard for financial responsibilities or getting in over our heads with credit card debt. But, your
Always report any fraudulent charges that you notice on your cards as soon as possible. By doing this, you can help your card company catch the thief who is making these unauthorized charges. This will also allow you to be sure that you aren’t responsible for the charges they made. Any charges that you did not make need to be reported to your company with a phone call or a high priority email.
In order to maintain a solid score, always pay your balances by the due date. Paying late can rack up expensive fees, and hurt your score. Setting up an automatic payment schedule with your card company or bank can save you time and money.
In order to keep a good rating, be sure to pay your bills on time. Avoid interest charges by picking a card that has a grace period. Then you can pay the entire … Read the rest
While the whole process of swiping the card takes not more than a few seconds, there are quite a few factors which affect the money transfer process. So choosing a proper processor is a must to make the complete process secure and fast. It should also be hassle free without any hidden charges or any other fees. Payment processing speed and security could be a deal breaker with the customer if it is not up to the mark. Accepting credit card is not enough, you should also look for a merchant account services. A few payment processing companies have a high merchant account rate but provide mediocre merchant services.
A proper Credit Card processor provides support to every aspect of your business starting from merchant account processing by providing you with merchant processing account. The processing of credit cards and debit cards with a fast response from both the front-end … Read the rest
Better Interest for Cards
According to information from the NCUA, last year’s average credit card interest rate was 12.85 percent at banks, versus 11.56 percent for credit cards issued from credit unions. This isn’t a huge difference, but less is always better when it comes to interest rates. Union cards also tended to have lower fees and fewer in general.
Easier to borrow
There is no need to await your loan status on tenterhooks since lending decisions are normally made locally, which means quicker turn-around time and more flexibility than loans with large corporations. Some can also offer signature loans to members who have good credit and standing.
Less chance of failure
Banks, insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation fail much more frequently than their counterparts. 44 FDIC insured institutions failed in 2011. That’s not to say credit unions have no chance of failing-9 NCUA insured institutions failed in … Read the rest
It is a fact that there are too many travel cards available these days and so it becomes a daunting task to choose the right credit card for traveling. Here are a few tips that will help you in making the right choice:
- A good sign up bonus – most cards come with different types of sign up bonus and in the case of travel credit cards, the cardholders are offered with free air miles or a free air ticket when they use their card for the first time after receiving it. You should make sure that the card you opt for will offer you with a huge sign up bonus preferably in form of air miles so that you can redeem the same for your travel bookings.
- More air miles for your money – earning air miles is one of the main reasons behind applying for a travel credit
Problem creditors may have trouble with their mindsets or their actions. Examples of mindset problems include believing their judgment is guaranteed, or worth big cash upfront, or recovery should happen in a few weeks, or that enforcers should only keep 10% of whatever gets recovered, or that courts favor creditors. Such points of view are a waste of time that mean the creditor will probably not recover a dime.
Problem judgment creditor actions fall into two categories, the first is when the creditor is attempting to recover the judgment by themselves. Problem creditors may break one or more of the hundreds of laws protecting debtors (and privacy); and problem creditors might get sued, or denied by a court or a sheriff.
The other problem creditor category is when they outsource their judgment to a recovery expert. The rest of this article discusses creditor outsourcing problems.
The average judgment recovery is … Read the rest
Under Federal law a company must notify its customers when it learns of a credit card security breach and the extent. Many companies will provide free credit monitoring for a certain period of time if you have been compromised. If you have been notified that your credit or debit card has been stolen you should immediately call your credit card company or bank and ask them cancel that card and issue another one. Then you should set up your credit monitoring and check it often.
Above is an example of massive theft, but you should also be aware of day to day ways that your credit or debit card information can be stolen.
- Gas stations-“skimmers” are used to steal your credit or debit card numbers
- Restaurants-when your server takes your card for payment they will usually go somewhere outside of your sight
- ATMs-skimmers are also used along with someone who
Credit bureaus are privately held, billion dollar companies whose main purpose is to make money, that’s what for-profit companies do right? They store data that lenders furnish them – whether accurate or inaccurate – about our credit relationship with them and sell it. Simple right? This simple business model generates over $4 Billion a year!
One source of income for them comes from selling the information on our credit reports to other lenders, employers, insurance companies, credit card companies – and whoever else you authorize to view your credit information. Not only do they provide them with raw data; but they also sell them different ways of analyzing the data to determine the risk of extending credit to us. In addition to selling our information to lenders they also sell our information to us – credit scores, credit monitoring services, fraud protection, identity theft prevention – interestingly enough this area … Read the rest